Insignia EcoFlex 2.0L MPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeeGraham View Post
    I barely put my foot down, I drive like an old lady to ensure that £50 lasts two weeks!
    Is it normal to "Lose Miles" on the clock once the engine is started?

Is there any kind of maintenance that I should be doing to help with the situation? Change any filters, take it for a service etc?
    The miles are only an estimate, they change depending on you current driving, I got home after being stuck in traffic the other day, said I had 60 miles left, the next morning 58miles but after about 10 mins normal driving I've suddenly got 75 miles left
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

I get less mpg in winter months, the engine uses fuel to 'keep warm', so it will use more in winter.

the range is done by current use / driving style. If you start with a full tank and 600 miles range, drive like you stole and and result is a range of 300 miles, then start driving like miss daisy, you will find this will creep back up.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Move somewhere warmer!
        Like 'ULL....beside you

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Like 'ULL....beside you
          Well was gonna suggest as far away from you as is possible, but we let you into our patch once a year under licence, so suggest not here

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Well was gonna suggest as far away from you as is possible, but we let you into our patch once a year under licence, so suggest not here
            Awwwww thank you kind sir.
            That's very much appreciated

And anyways.......no one wants to come here....pisses rain all the time.

Comment

Awwwww thank you kind sir.
              That's very much appreciated

And anyways.......no one wants to come here....pisses rain all the time.
              Iv never been but would love to see Scotland, apparently you are a nice bunch if you don't know we are English

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Iv never been but would love to see Scotland, apparently you are a nice bunch if you don't know we are English
                That's absolutely not true.
                I have no issues with anyone, no matter what nationality, race, colour or creed.

It's the mindless ignorant few who give us a bad name.....and it's the same in every country.

Comment

Steady on, now lads, sit quietly for a few minutes, have a nice cuppa and do some deep breathing. If you want I can send you both some of my meds, that should calm you down a bit
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                    Steady on, now lads, sit quietly for a few minutes, have a nice cuppa and do some deep breathing. If you want I can send you both some of my meds, that should calm you down a bit
                    Already got one

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200212_182355614.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	244651

Comment

I’m English and proud of coming from Lancashire but I’ve been in Scotland for 40 years my nickname here is that big English ******* the banter here is great Scot,s take as much as they give never had a problem

Comment

Scotland is wonderful,.. stunning scenery

Comment

Already got one

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3760[/ATTACH]
                          do you want any tea with that milk?!!! eeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                            do you want any tea with that milk?!!! eeeeeeeeeeee
                            Looks perfect to me ☕
                            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Should see a lad at my work, half cup of milk topped with water, dunks teabag for 5 seconds and that's called tea .

Comment

I'm also English and have been living in Scotland for 8 years, the only people who have had a problem with me being English aren't worth knowing, and are no different from the idiots I've met in England
                                2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                                honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Working...
                                X