Insignia EcoFlex 2.0L MPG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
    Do I have to explain a joke? Rab the first time nationality was brought up I said I was English/Irish, meaning I'm biologically half and half, but I lived in England so sound English, so would be considered English by others. I don't drink tea because my tongue tells my brain it tastes bad, then I made a joke at you implying you are more English than me for liking tea, all in retaliation to being told I don't know what I am, when I've only ever mentioned nationality twice and both times said English first. And if this other guy was so hated by everyone else and got banned I would rather not be compared to him over you not understanding a joke.
    Is it yer bad week?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Is it yer bad week?
      Time of month maybe

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I like Irish coffee, if anyone's interested
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          I like Irish coffee, if anyone's interested
          Sure, I'll have one. Bring it over.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            Time of month maybe
            That's what "bad week" means

Comment

Rag week !
              Or play times over ! .
              Any road up,I originally came from Mauritius. I don't know what that makes me , probably a complete dingodooflap.
              Tea , I like mine strong
              Coffee I like mine strong
              I suppose it all stems from when I was an alcoholic, don't know .
              I always remember my granny use to , tie used teabags to a tree in the garden , never knew what all that was about.
              Maybe so she could grow here own tea tree ?
              Anyway going back to the op's original query.
              You git to remember that's it's a computer, there are many factors in how it displays the current MPG / range thingy .
              Driving style ,
              Temperature of engine
              Load on engine
              Gear selection
              And also incline of car ( up,or down hill )
              It's puts all thease things in its brain and then gives out an average.
              My van is the worst the other night I had a range of 159 miles
              Tootling along then it shot up to a range of 210 miles because I was in top gear doing 50 mph
              MPG at one point was 39 MPG
              And at one pony going down hill I achieved 159 MPG .
              I would not get anal about the figures being displayed
              As it's only a computer and it's only an average
              But also the longer you drive it for on each trip then it's got a longer distance to work out an average, around town my wife average is 39 MPG on a long run it goes up to 56 MPG .if I reset everything it goes down to 15 MPG until you drive it a longer distance.
              If you think you are going to get the desired MPG as per manufacturer then you won't.
              On my other cars I can range between
              23 MPG on the 2.8
              25?on the GSI
              35 on the 1.9 tid
              I don't bother keeping a tab on them because in the end it's a computer.

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I concur with RBH, defo weather related Diesels always run colder, but ECU increases engine RPM when cold, hence lower MPG's

Comment

Blank off part of your radiator, make enging run hotter, but watch your TEMP Gauge !!!

Comment

How can you get 159 MPG, on a two digit display, the max mine shows is 99 MPG ?

Comment

That's my vans MPG read out as stated

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                      X