X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent choice---looking top notch there Rab------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
      very nice indeed Rab, they do look the dogs danglies..
      Thank you Chris.
      The guy made a superb job of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
        Excellent choice---looking top notch there Rab------Dave
        Thank you Dave.
        Really finishes the car.....well on the outside anyway

Comment

Bang on ,they look good mate,
          Hope you can keep em looking that good with our Shiite roads and crap weather.
          sigpic

Comment

I am not a fan of black at all. But they do look very nice.
            I take my hat off to you for taking the plunge and making it work.
            Well done.
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Half way there. They're gonna look lovely when they're finished

Nah better than the grey imo.

Only trouble is the black shows the muck up quicker. Another excuse to clean the car though.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

At first I thought no he’s gonna ruin them. But in the flesh they look [emoji7]. Good choice sir!

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav

Comment

I prefer the stock colour, but they do like very good! nice job

Comment

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
                    At first I thought no he’s gonna ruin them. But in the flesh they look [emoji7]. Good choice sir!

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav
                    Cheers Jordan....now that it's washed, they look amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                      I prefer the stock colour, but they do like very good! nice job
                      Chewy ...I know mate, I also like OEM but, I've strayed and I'm do glad I did.
                      The car is red with black....theyres no other bits on the car gunmetal, so I decided to risk it and I'm glad I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                        Bang on ,they look good mate,
                        Hope you can keep em looking that good with our Shiite roads and crap weather.
                        ...cheers bud, so do i

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                          I am not a fan of black at all. But they do look very nice.
                          I take my hat off to you for taking the plunge and making it work.
                          Well done.
                          I don't like all black wheels, but I cant understand why vx didn't do these black instead of gunmetal.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            I don't like all black wheels.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                              Witye greetin fur???

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                                Witye greetin fur???
                                Cos my wheels are all black and you've really hurt my feelings.

Comment

Working...
                                X