Refurbed atomics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
    An armadildo and the scroat of a wombat .
    Seriously????

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Hahahaha hahahaha.......bans......you wouldn't dare

Who's gonna keep the place afloat with posts etc if you ban us 3
      Haaa....we have a new posting champion, insignia tourer elite nav. Left you for dust with his post count. Took him a while though...Nearly a day after joining the forum!

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Anyway....not one have us 3 said anything against the nicest member on here.
      @Dave1419 has never been picked on once
      I love a good argument but I can't argue with that!

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Wtf I like black wheels.........
      Now officially hate red GS Insignias with black wheels from Hull belonging to slow driving people called Marko!!!
      I'll have you know I had it up to 51mph today going to Hornsea! And it was raining! Slow my ar5e!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
      X