Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    don't know,im not a fecking mackem
    So you keep telling us with such vigour, you sure your not hiding your roots?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Sun hitting the wheels.....just a picture of the sparkle

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190628_194706704.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	243288

Name:	IMG_20190628_194643357.jpg
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	243289

Name:	IMG_20190628_194608396.jpg
Size:	101.6 KB
ID:	243290

Name:	IMG_20190628_194719384.jpg
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	243291

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        Sun hitting the wheels.....just a picture of the sparkle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1597[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1598[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1599[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1600[/ATTACH]
        Jealous.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Jealous.
          Piss off

Comment

they look great mate i am impressed, defo the best style of alloy available for the Insignia.. Are those 20" btw? I would like to buy a set for when she needs new tyres but don't really wanna go bigger than 19" wheels on the car as she is bad enough at avoiding pot holes as it is, and the harder ride concerns me.....

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman_nige View Post
              they look great mate i am impressed, defo the best style of alloy available for the Insignia.. Are those 20" btw? I would like to buy a set for when she needs new tyres but don't really wanna go bigger than 19" wheels on the car as she is bad enough at avoiding pot holes as it is, and the harder ride concerns me.....
              Nige....they're standard 19's mate.
              They're really holding money these alloys.

Comment

yeah i have seen the price of them, not too bothered about the cost as good things cost money, and if you want such things you have to be prepared to pay the price.... If you don't mind my asking how much did you pay for a refurb and spray job on those?

I will see how things go as she does not need new tyres yet but may do by next summer... i do not want to waste the Goodyears she currently has on her 18" alloys at the moment... Besides I am throwing my money at overpaying my mortgage at the moment due to my time limts...

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman_nige View Post
                  yeah i have seen the price of them, not too bothered about the cost as good things cost money, and if you want such things you have to be prepared to pay the price.... If you don't mind my asking how much did you pay for a refurb and spray job on those?

I will see how things go as she does not need new tyres yet but may do by next summer... i do not want to waste the Goodyears she currently has on her 18" alloys at the moment... Besides I am throwing my money at overpaying my mortgage at the moment due to my time limts...
                  Hi Nige
                  they cost £360 to get refurbed.
                  It's a full strip down.
                  They powder coated them in black sparkle then diamond cut them.

Comment

My lad just sent me this....

Name:	IMG-20190630-WA0020.jpg
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	243294

He's just put it on his page.

Comment

Nice wheels, but how did you fit those mudflaps, I have the bodykit on mine and would so like to fit some Vauxhall flaps like those on mine, how did you fit them wouldn,t mind a how to guide on fitting them please

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1583[/ATTACH]

Im copying these
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          Im copying these
                          Great choice.....as long as Voldemort doesn't come on and try and convince you to do them completely black

Comment

Great choice.....as long as Voldemort doesn't come on and try and convince you to do them completely black
                            I'll have you know we talked at length about them in mod chat and not once did I mention them going black. I think Dave's wheels are 100% made for the diamond cut look. Unlike another well known facelift wheel *cough cough...Atomic!* that cries out to be black.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                              I'll have you know we talked at length about them in mod chat and not once did I mention them going black. I think Dave's wheels are 100% made for the diamond cut look. Unlike another well known facelift wheel *cough cough...Atomic!* that cries out to be black.
                              Ohhhhh secret talks oh great lord of darkness

Comment

Ohhhhh secret talks oh great lord of darkness
                                Aye....You, PeteH and MattG have been top of the list of discussions in recent months because of the bullying going on toward one of the nicest members on the forum. I won't mention any names but will tell you he has a lovely red GS set off perfectly with black wheels.

Bans were mentioned but I stuck up for you. I've been jealous myself in the past so know how sometimes you just can't think straight.
                                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                                X