Pre-facelift 2012 sri daylight issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-facelift 2012 sri daylight issue

Hi guys, I have bought a used insignia and wanted to replace my daylight running lights as one of them blew. But the issue is they told me they can't get in to put the new led lights because apparently the previous owner has wiresld some xenon kit on and that there werent supposed to be led lights.. I'm not too car savvy, its only my 2nd car and my 1st proper one.. so sorry for stupid post, but what do I do now?

Originally posted by Kappo View Post
    Hi guys, I have bought a used insignia and wanted to replace my daylight running lights as one of them blew. But the issue is they told me they can't get in to put the new led lights because apparently the previous owner has wiresld some xenon kit on and that there werent supposed to be led lights.. I'm not too car savvy, its only my 2nd car and my 1st proper one.. so sorry for stupid post, but what do I do now?
    Led drls in the preface are hit and miss. Usually they bring up an error unless you use a resistor.

Really depends on your preference if you like the leds get some new ones.

If not just buy the oem ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
      Led drls in the preface are hit and miss. Usually they bring up an error unless you use a resistor.

Really depends on your preference if you like the leds get some new ones.

If not just buy the oem ones.
      I do like them, however I have no idea how to get in if a qualified mechanic said he doesnt want to be involved with this :/
      Last edited by Kappo; 29-06-2019, 04:51 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by Kappo View Post
        I do like them, however I have no idea how to get in if a qualified mechanic said he doesnt want to be involved with this :/
        There's some guides on youtube on how to change them. Have a look

Comment

Working...
        X