Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Sport rear diffuser

Can somebody please help.
    I’ve ordered the above from Aliexpress, but i have the exhaust with the chrome tail pipe on my Elite 170 cdti.
    Will it still fit ? I don’t want to cut the exhaust pipe or anything. thead

No it won't fit. The deffusers are made to go on Insignias that have the hidden exhaust. Don't worry about cutting it though. I'd already cut my hidden exhaust off and fitted a chrome tip. Then I had to take it off and fit a 63mm hidden exhaust tip again so the diffuser would fit. You need to cut the hidden exhaust tip to fit because they're a bit long. I cut the self fixing bolts off and bought an exhaust bracket to clamp it on.

It's easier than it sounds. I did it

That's how mine looks underneath now.
    Last edited by marko301; 29-06-2019, 11:16 AM.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Cheers pal

Comment

guys i wonna order one of the rear diffuser from aliexpress but i have the 2t p 4x4 with twin exhaust coming out would them from aliexpress still fit ?

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian View Post
          guys i wonna order one of the rear diffuser from aliexpress but i have the 2t p 4x4 with twin exhaust coming out would them from aliexpress still fit ?
          Not the one we bought but this link takes you to one that fits over existing exhausts https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3301...6-44f0f46aa773 You'd need to choose either the 5th (White) of 6th (Black) one from the options for your car.

This pic is the white one
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
          X