Time to clean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to clean

That's one heck of a bird that messed on your car !
    What was it a terradactyl ?

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Lol looks like it mate

Comment

Is that your flip chip insignia?
        Is that snow foam you are using there ?

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

It is yeah and yeah

Comment

what sort of snowfoam,ive never used it before,but my son bought some demon shine today,and it was ****,,,ive just made more soapy suds in the tub
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

That’s what I bought demon shine snow foam but depending on the flow and pressure of the tap it varies with the bubbles

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
                That’s what I bought demon shine snow foam but depending on the flow and pressure of the tap it varies with the bubbles
                we used the proper dispenser on the pressure washer too
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I just used the hose on outside tap then bare end of hose jubilee clipped on the end to keep tight

Comment

Just a cheap snow foam gun from ebay and some semi decent snow foam will give much better results than the hose pipe stuff.

Again if you don't have a pressure washer you can buy hand held pump up sprayers, again better than hosepipe stuff.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I can’t complain like did the job

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
                        I can’t complain like did the job
                        Can't ask anymore then.

Don't always snow foam mine, good when really dirty for a prewash and good if just light dusting, rinse with water, snow foam, leave two minutes, rinse off.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          what sort of snowfoam,ive never used it before,but my son bought some demon shine today,and it was ****,,,ive just made more soapy suds in the tub
                          Adding gas doesn't count

Comment

Working...
                          X