If I had a HAMMER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had a HAMMER

Went over to Braunstone Marina yesterday, to thire Canal Boat Rally, manning a stall for our local Waterways Society. when finished (boy was it hot) not being familiar with the area, I set my sat nav with my home post code just get to the M1 once on the motorway didn't need the sat nav, so tried to switch it off, Couldn't.

That was fine while I was following the route, the fun started when turned off the route to visit a friend "U turn if it's safe" "turn lift and left again then right" on and on it went.

How do you turn the blasted thing off in mid fight, so to speak, I don't know but there must be a way that I can stab that screen with my fat little finger, to switch it off, without resulting to a hammer.

IT not my strong point, useful with a hammer though.

It's a pity they can't program "your not listerning to a word i'm saying" then it doesn't speck to you again. Sound familiar, That.
    Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

do you not just touch the screen once,then it brings some options up
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      do you not just touch the screen once,then it brings some options up
      Just bought up another menu. anyway I'm off to have another play with the thing.
      Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

I just hit the voice button and say 'cancel guidance', but that's a later version i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Fatfred View Post
          I just hit the voice button and say 'cancel guidance', but that's a later version i guess
          That I haven't tried. Off to try.
          Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Working...
          X