Struggling for ideas to incorporate red into my exterior and interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Struggling for ideas to incorporate red into my exterior and interior

Hi guys and gals I have recently started modifying my 64 plate sri vxline tourer and am trying to incorporate red into it and I am struggling with ideas as I dont want the car to look silly so far I have red alloy gators and I have changed the front and back badges to a red background and have red plastic valve caps on too. Other than painting my calipers which is my next idea could anyone help me with ideas please ? I have ordered the red tow bar cover aswell. I am really stuck for inside the car would love you do the background of the griffin badge on the sterling wheel but dont think you can take it off to do it.😥 any help would be much appriecated cheers in advance.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Essbee1991 View Post
    Hi guys and gals I have recently started modifying my 64 plate sri vxline tourer and am trying to incorporate red into it and I am struggling with ideas as I dont want the car to look silly so far I have red alloy gators and I have changed the front and back badges to a red background and have red plastic valve caps on too. Other than painting my calipers which is my next idea could anyone help me with ideas please ? I have ordered the red tow bar cover aswell. I am really stuck for inside the car would love you do the background of the griffin badge on the sterling wheel but dont think you can take it off to do it.[emoji26] any help would be much appriecated cheers in advance.
    Red L.E.D interior lighting !

Comment

Wow what an idea !!! Am gonna order them now great idea thank you arfa ������

Comment

Wow what an idea !!! Am gonna order them now great idea thank you arfa ������
        I've fitted blue to match my car, they look the dogs, especially when its dark. Had loads of positive comments on how nice they look

Comment

Don't forget the beautiful red insignia-drivers keyring! Just the accessory you need.
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Red door pins if you don't already have them. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...AAAOSwkkNbAVlQ
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

A wee burd at a certain time of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                A wee burd at a certain time of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Red door pins if you don't already have them. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...AAAOSwkkNbAVlQ
                  Cheers mate they easy to fit ?

Comment

Cheers mate they easy to fit ?
                    Yeah unscrew the plastic ones and screw in the aluminium ones. The plastic ones are on really tight so you may need pliers.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                    X