Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navi 900 Intellilink

Hi all

I have a 2015 Vauxhall Insignia 2.0 EcoFlex (140) VX -Line Nav with I believe a Navi Intellilink 900 2.0 it is an MY15 because the 10th letter on the VIN is an F, I went to my local VX dealer & asked about checking if the infotainment system was up to date they said they could do it at a cost of £89.00, not a problem but they then said if it wasn't up to date & I wanted it updating there could be a problem because they have had problem's in the past & it could brick the system & then it would cost approx £1300 to replace it, now I only asked this because when you look at the HERE site for map updates it says if you have a MY14 vehicle the radio software may need updating before the latest mapping can be updated, would anyone know if your vehicle is MY15 does that mean the software is up to date or not, my software has a No: 23228506 & Gracenote: 23432184 what ever these numbers mean.

Cheers in advance
    BRONCORD

hi newbe here my radio says software and gracenote is the same as yours would love to know if you updated it thanks

Comment

You are best giving VX a call---they should point you in the right direction----I updated mine not long ago and I seen the reference to the radio update---never had any problems updating mine---could be the sd card and the memory card are different in the updating of the system--when you go on the Vauxhall-navigation site you will be asked to put your VIN number in and that should tell you which update is required,plus its only for use in your car--you can't put it into any other ---Dave

Comment

Hi, because my Insignia was MY15 I got the latest map update £89.00 plus postage & updated my maps no problem so I must have the latest software (hopefully). I don't think if it was MY14 I would have updated the radio software in case VX bricked the system, I am having an adaptiv mini fitted (by connects2) gives you front & rear cameras also there's a HDMI connection which enables you to mirror you phone dependant on the phone model

Comment

Did you notice any change after update

Comment

I have the latest maps for this model although they are more than likely a year out of date at least all mapping is done by Here maps (normally they update their maps 4x a year) it then goes to the respective dealers VX, Merc, BMW etc they then do there but by the time it comes out to us its already out of date I believe the map from VX says 2019 I expect the actual mapping is 1st/2nd quarter 2017

Comment

Working...
            X