Towbar 🤔, price and fitting , advice please😆

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Towbar 🤔, price and fitting , advice please😆

Hi all, just wondering if anybody knows of a good place to use near hull/yorkshire area to get a basic towbar fitted just for a trailer to haul the camping gear 😆, the cheapest quote I have had is £275 , and that's more than what I paid for my trailer I nearly choked , or is that what I will be looking at paying , thanks andy

https://www.pfjones.co.uk/ Try these, they can arrange it all in one package that's about the price. I paid more than that for towbar and electrics and I fitted it myself. That was 13pin electrics and detachable tow ball, 7 pin with fixed towball, might be cheaper.
    Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

you getting a fixed,or detachable ?
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi , either fixed or detachable which ever is cheaper , fixed I presume ��, Ill ring pf Jones for a quote in morning

Comment

Are they easy to fit ?

Comment

Yes all the mounting points are there. you will have to cut the bumper. but mine was easy.
            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

You will need a good torque spanner, that's the only special tool you'll need.
              Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Working...
              X