1.5T 165 SRi VX-Line Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.5T 165 SRi VX-Line Nav

Traded in my Astra H sporthatch SRi XP and bought the 1.5T 165 SRi VX-Line Nav. 2018 with 5k on clock. Collect next week. With quite a jump in tech I’m sure I will have plenty questions [emoji1362]

Photos below hopefully

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3388.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	249107

Name:	IMG_3380.jpg
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	249109

Name:	IMG_3390.jpg
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	249108

Welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard insignia18 .

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Welcome
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Hi,

That's quite a leap. You won't be disappointed. They're a lovely car.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

note motor, nice you picked one just before they de-specc'd them! Happy motoring, love my GS VXLine, fab car.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
              note motor, nice you picked one just before they de-specc'd them! Happy motoring, love my GS VXLine, fab car.

Thanks, are they making them with less spec now? One thing I was surprised was no parking sensors thought that would be standard at that level?

Comment

Parking sensors were and still are an optional extra. The standard spec, chewy mentions that has now become an option are keyless entry, privacy windows and the chrome sill plates. I think it might be alloy pedals too but forget. I'm sure there are a few others too.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Parking sensors were and still are an optional extra. The standard spec, chewy mentions that has now become an option are keyless entry, privacy windows and the chrome sill plates. I think it might be alloy pedals too but forget. I'm sure there are a few others too.
                  Interesting, privacy windows makes a big difference I think to the overall look. Can’t wait to get it and see what its got [emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by Insignia18 View Post
                    Thanks, are they making them with less spec now? One thing I was surprised was no parking sensors thought that would be standard at that level?
                    no, mine doesn't have them either. Notecably is that the nice colour coded BMW style shark fin has gone, now the same as the Facelift Insignia smaller black one. No longer has door cill plates, no longer has rear privacy glass, some of the ambient lighting has been removed. I hoped it came with power folding mirrors, but no. However, compared with my old 2014 VXLine it comes standard extra with:

dual zone climate control
                    heated steering wheel
                    lane guide assist
                    high beam assist
                    collision alert
                    pedestrian alert
                    half leather
                    auto wipers
                    keys in warning
                    keyless ignition

mine came with the following extras:
                    phone pocket charger
                    reversing camera
                    20" bi-colour alloys
                    marko301 - keyless entry wasn't standard, at least mine doesn't have that but keyless ignition it does have, maybe if the rear wiper was checked then keyless entry came with it!!

Comment

You'll love the safety features. Lane keep steers you back into lane if you wander close the the white lines. Collision assist warns you of a possible collision and even brakes for you if you don't act. Same with pedestrian alert. The car will warn and brake the same. I love it!

Comment

The shark fin I noticed straight away, what I didn’t realise until it has just been mentioned was no back wiper! I drove it for about 10-15 mins and knew I was buying it. Good mileage for good price I thought so I was happy [emoji1] the advert didn’t mention reverse camera and I didn’t reverse so never noticed, it may have rear camera?

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          You'll love the safety features. Lane keep steers you back into lane if you wander close the the white lines. Collision assist warns you of a possible collision and even brakes for you if you don't act. Same with pedestrian alert. The car will warn and brake the same. I love it!
                          I turn the lane keep off straight away,.. hate it, feels like the car tracking is buggered!! Collision alert needs updating to detect pheasants....

Comment

Originally posted by Insignia18 View Post
                            The shark fin I noticed straight away, what I didn’t realise until it has just been mentioned was no back wiper! I drove it for about 10-15 mins and knew I was buying it. Good mileage for good price I thought so I was happy [emoji1] the advert didn’t mention reverse camera and I didn’t reverse so never noticed, it may have rear camera?
                            my camera is extra, the rear wiper was a no cost optional extra and mine also doesn't have it. Same as you, bit miffed at first, however, I don't miss it, it isn't really needed however I'm sure I'd use it if I had it. Not washed mine for 5 weeks now and still fine even at night. If it has a reversing camera it will be a little black eye above the number plate

Comment

Yeah probably take bad at first, don’t get it until a week today and it’s 60 mile away so will check as soon as I see it, might be a wee bonus if it has one although I imagine it wouldn’t of been missed in advert if it had one. Wasn’t a Vauxhall dealer though so you never know

Comment

Working...
                              X