Sub and amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub and amp

Can u simply install your amp into head unit or do I need to buy anything for this all to work fine ? Many thanks in advance guys 👍👍👍

I've recently had an EDGE active sub unit installed, halfords we fit done it. It comes complete with the wiring, and the RCA leads have to connect to the head unit also the remote wire is connected to power it up when the radio is turned on. They cocked the main live feed up so I routed it myself, apparently they're not allowed to drill holes in any part of the car..so my main live was routed up the passenger door and along the wing, clearly visible when opening the door..

Comment

Installation videos are available on YouTube.

Comment

I fitted a sub in boot area no issues, if I can do it anyone can.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Can this be moved into the audio section please . Cos it's confusing me .
          Many thanks

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Never noticed, sorry.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Moved into electronics,and in car entertainment
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

If you install via high level signal then no, but if you install via low level signal (traditional method RCA) then yes you would need a line converter to convert high to low signal.
                As with all factory units they don't support low level input only aftermarket has low level inputs.

Comment

Working...
                X