Bmw 335d xdrive touring
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rear bumper damage

Forum Key Rings
    [URL=http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/logosgil/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B8275C67-97D0-476C-9473-FBBEA05D8AC3_zps4pyly86e.jpg.html][/URL

nice when you get reversed into isn’t it...
    luckily I could get behind the bumper and push it back out hence all the scuff marks.
    so looks like a visit to the body shop

Car
    Insignia facelift elite hatchback, 2.0 cdti, in asteroid grey.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picture not showing for me.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

3. Likes PeteH liked
    Indicators not applicable Logosgil's Avatar
    Car
    Bmw 335d xdrive touring
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Car
    Bmw 335d xdrive touring
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See it now?

6. Likes Witty liked
    Car
    Insignia 16 Turbo Elite
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope the repair goes well,is the culprit paying?
    Insignia Elite 1.6 Turbo,Royal Blue non Nav.Elite Spec. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel RearIindicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Dynamic led side repeaters

Member of Marko's black wheels Club PeteH's Avatar
    Car
    1.5T SRi Nav GS, lava red, bi-colour alloys, full leather, reversing camera and lots of toys!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was rear-ended 3 weeks after I got my GS (see https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...start-problems ). Autoglass did a good job on mine
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav in Lava Red with bi-colour alloys, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!)

The Stig
    Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To many people driving without being aware of their surroundings. It's time the driving test had a complete rework.

A proper two day course just for parking and slow manoeuvring alone should be introduced.

Hope it's not to costly, Logo.

I could Photoshop it better for you?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

10. Likes RBH liked
    Car
    Bmw 335d xdrive touring
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Photoshop may be a cheaper option..
    Luckily in my village is a rather good small body shop,so I nip down this week to get it sorted.

as for the culprit...no she won’t be paying,and marko your right as hitting a stationary object is very poor driving

but it because I married to the culprit I could only get the satisfaction of shouting with swear words.

and the bonus of having to sort my car and hers as well.....f**king slack ba****d..!

Member of Marko's black wheels Club PeteH's Avatar
    Car
    1.5T SRi Nav GS, lava red, bi-colour alloys, full leather, reversing camera and lots of toys!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aahh - probably best to keep it off the insurance, then
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav in Lava Red with bi-colour alloys, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!)

The Stig
    Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logosgil View Post
    Photoshop may be a cheaper option..
    Luckily in my village is a rather good small body shop,so I nip down this week to get it sorted.

as for the culprit...no she won’t be paying,and marko your right as hitting a stationary object is very poor driving

but it because I married to the culprit I could only get the satisfaction of shouting with swear words.

and the bonus of having to sort my car and hers as well.....f**king slack ba****d..!
    Ohhh... that changes things a little....I'd still stick her on a two day course though. I'd also take her to Bognor in a caravan for her hols rather the the Maldives and pick a rainy week.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” powder coated alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating AA/ACP and DAB

14. Likes RBH liked