Rear bumper damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear bumper damage

[URL=http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/logosgil/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B8275C67-97D0-476C-9473-FBBEA05D8AC3_zps4pyly86e.jpg.html][/URL

nice when you get reversed into isn’t it...
    luckily I could get behind the bumper and push it back out hence all the scuff marks.
    so looks like a visit to the body shop
    sigpic

Picture not showing for me.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

See it now?
        sigpic

Comment

Hope the repair goes well,is the culprit paying?
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I was rear-ended 3 weeks after I got my GS (see https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...start-problems ). Autoglass did a good job on mine
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

To many people driving without being aware of their surroundings. It's time the driving test had a complete rework.

A proper two day course just for parking and slow manoeuvring alone should be introduced.

Hope it's not to costly, Logo.

I could Photoshop it better for you?
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Photoshop may be a cheaper option..
                Luckily in my village is a rather good small body shop,so I nip down this week to get it sorted.

as for the culprit...no she won’t be paying,and marko your right as hitting a stationary object is very poor driving

but it because I married to the culprit I could only get the satisfaction of shouting with swear words.

and the bonus of having to sort my car and hers as well.....f**king slack ba****d..!
                sigpic

Comment

Aahh - probably best to keep it off the insurance, then
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by Logosgil View Post
                    Photoshop may be a cheaper option..
                    Luckily in my village is a rather good small body shop,so I nip down this week to get it sorted.

as for the culprit...no she won’t be paying,and marko your right as hitting a stationary object is very poor driving

but it because I married to the culprit I could only get the satisfaction of shouting with swear words.

and the bonus of having to sort my car and hers as well.....f**king slack ba****d..!
                    Ohhh... that changes things a little....I'd still stick her on a two day course though. I'd also take her to Bognor in a caravan for her hols rather the the Maldives and pick a rainy week.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                    X