2010 cd400 to cd500 Navi conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 cd400 to cd500 Navi conversion

I have stripped the cd500 Navi and all the entire looms and fuse board to the main connecting plugs in the passenger footwell I need some support from anyone to help me retrofit the new cd500 into the same position as the cd400 was. Any advise would be greatly appreciated

Your brave

Comment

Welcome aboard Djtagsta

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Hi,

It might be worth you asking the same question in the ELECTRONICS & IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT section https://insignia-drivers.uk/forums/7...-Entertainment
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome
          LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Working...
          X