Insignia dog pressure sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia dog pressure sensor

Hi I’m new to this forum, any info would be appreciated! I have a 2009 insignia 2.0 Cdti Sri, I’ve had it go into limp mode 3 times in the last month and have been told it’s the Dpf pressure sensor, which I have replaced but still keeps going into limp mode. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this fault to keep popping up as the RAC bloke said it may be down to the ECU not linking up with the sensor properly due to me having it remapped. I think this is a poor guess at what could be causing it! Could it be a split in the boost pipe? As I understand this is a common fault with them, could that cause the fault? Thank you in advance for any replies 👍🏻

I meant DPF pressure sensor in thread title , auto correct hahahaha

Comment

And I thought this was a new collision warning system - would it work for pheasants?
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Is it running WUFF
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Yes very Wuff hahahaha

Comment

Makes you howl when it happens on posts.
            hope you get sorted because it’s makes you barking mad when cars not right..
            sigpic

Comment

Hilarious... any useful info would be good because I only like going for one walk each day

Comment

Oh the dog pressure sensor is an easy fix. Just park it next to a lamp post and let it cock its little wheel then throw it a dipstick and say who's a good boy

Comment

Epic fail

Comment

It could be the "cat"

Comment

Can you edit the swear word response please

Comment

Apologies for my foul language guys I’m just frustrated with my car

Comment

Originally posted by Jaceb View Post
                          No I won’t
                          You can't come into a site and just use expletives

Comment

Sorry

Comment

Anyone want to respond to my issue rather than my thread title?

Comment

Working...
                              X