Insignia 2017 grand sport elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia 2017 grand sport elite

Hi guys got an elite with gsi engine one of its kind got the car 2months ago and i got knocking or clicking from drivers side when steering left or right would u know whatbit could be seems like tracks roda but vauxhall has no idea best regards adrian

odd they have no idea,.. surely something like this would be manufacturer warranty? Has one of the backing plates to the disc bent slightly? Just guessing

Comment

I wasn't aware the GSI had a different engine, I thought it was the standard 2ltr Petrol Turbo with 260PS or the the diesel Bi-Turbo with 210PS with different brake, suspension and chassis setup? Though it appears Vauxhall have stopped supplying the petrol turbo variant.
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

just read that bit,... wondering how it got the GSI engine when the GSI wasn't available in 2017 .. unless I'm wrong, it didn't come out until a while later

Comment

Is it a rotational noise , is it at high or slow speed , is it on full lock ? Can you feel,it through the steering wheel?

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I have this exact problem when steering... clicking noise from the front. VERY Annoying. I've had it in at 06 Vauxhall and its going to another Vauxhall dealer on Monday for the same issue, so I'll let you know if they find anything.

Comment

Update, mine has been into Lookers Vauxhall and they have said it was the top mount on my front drivers suspension.

Going to be fixed under warranty

Comment

What's an gsi engine?

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                  What's an gsi engine?
                  either a 210ps biturbo diesel,which I think what the op means,or the 260ps petrol turbo,which is now defunct from the line up
                  ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
                  X