No announcement yet.

My insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are a couple on autotrader, all around 3-4K mark, looks like it’s only a matter of time for me

Comment

Sat nav is really a nice to have, I wouldn’t be too fussy about that for the right car [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Jaceb View Post
        Sat nav is really a nice to have, I wouldn’t be too fussy about that for the right car [emoji1303]
        Agreed, better to have the right mechanical state or colour than Satnav but it is nice to have.

Comment

Sorry guys it’s a farewell from me! I couldn’t take no more of my insignia so went and bought this
          I have had loads of trouble with the siggy so hey ho... thanks for all the help and advise guys!
          All a great bunch [emoji1303]

Comment

That's the only problem buying a car...You take your chances. Hope you have better luck with the Audi. Feel free to stick around.... We're not car model strict on here.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

as Marko301 says - pot luck, had years of very good, and reliable motoring with VX - good luck with the Audi

Comment

Agreed I have had plenty of good reliable driving with VX but also always loved Audi so thought I would just take the plunge ,
                Thanks Marko301 I will stick around as I like the banter and the group is a good crack

Comment

I know this thread is going the way of the Dodo but I will say, that front grill is a nice looking grill. Going to see if I can find one of those for a good price. Also, love pomegranate as well and funny enough, it was a toss up for me between my siggy and an Audi A4 estate.
                  One of the Irish boys. Mine is a 2011 SRI Ecoflex 160bhp w19 inch pentas, led interior lights,

Comment

Working...
                  X