• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    Get a rear pic up when u can mate
    Will do mate, first thing tomorrow [emoji1303]

Comment

I like those wheels in black.....I like any wheels in black. I try to convert members on here but the dinosaurs start shouting about them looking like the old black steelys. Nothing like them!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] black alloys all day long bro

Comment

Coz it's 2009-2010, do you know the history of this car? And what's the milage?
          Did you changed that bloody oil pump pick up rubber seal? I'd like to ask about that as that seems to be a major issue on these engines especially on pre face lift ones.

Comment

Originally posted by a602820922 View Post
            Coz it's 2009-2010, do you know the history of this car? And what's the milage?
            Did you changed that bloody oil pump pick up rubber seal? I'd like to ask about that as that seems to be a major issue on these engines especially on pre face lift ones.
            I know a fair amount, I have the service history which is full it’s been serviced every year, although I don’t think it’s had oil pump seal done! It’s had clutch and flywheel replaced, timing belts been done too.
            It’s got 77k on it at the moment

Comment

Here’s that picture of the back as promised excuse how dirty it is needs cleaning

Comment

Originally posted by Jaceb View Post
                Here’s that picture of the back as promised excuse how dirty it is needs cleaning
                It's got the VXLine kit on it bud

Comment

That’s good I didn’t even realise

Comment

Nice one mate..... does make them look better

Comment

Nice car. How's the ride on the 20s? I've a set in for refurb at the moment, feel a bit apprehensive about the quality of the ride since I'm currently on the 18s which feels good and the roads here aren't the best.

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                        Nice car. How's the ride on the 20s? I've a set in for refurb at the moment, feel a bit apprehensive about the quality of the ride since I'm currently on the 18s which feels good and the roads here aren't the best.
                        I’ve not found it too bad nice ride tbh...
                        But my vectra was on coil over springs and 18’s so that was a seriously hard ride! It rattled your teeth out

Comment

I’ve not found it too bad nice ride tbh...
                          But my vectra was on coil over springs and 18’s so that was a seriously hard ride! It rattled your teeth out
                          I have a Calibra(SORN at the moment) which is lowered 40mm on 30 profiles, I know that rattling teeth feeling . The Flexride on the Insignia really makes for a good ride, I'm just hoping it will still feel good when I use Sport mode which is obviously very stiff....

Comment

I know a fair amount, I have the service history which is full it’s been serviced every year, although I don’t think it’s had oil pump seal done! It’s had clutch and flywheel replaced, timing belts been done too.
                            It’s got 77k on it at the moment
                            You may have to think about it and replace it soon, it's recommend to do that at around 80k however they might last a bit longer.
                            [emoji106]

Comment

I’m thinking of swapping my insignia for a 2.0 turbo insignia, I know it will drink petrol but seems worth it! Any input? What u all think?

Comment

I’m thinking of swapping my insignia for a 2.0 turbo insignia, I know it will drink petrol but seems worth it! Any input? What u all think?
                                Tbh.....it won't be too bad on fuel and you won't have the dreaded oil seal issue

Comment

Working...
                                X