GS, Fiber optic lights in doors and dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS, Fiber optic lights in doors and dash

would there be any hiddent menu to change the colours of these, i.e would thay of used colour changing LEDs or am i stuck with the white?

Originally posted by MartyW View Post
    would there be any hiddent menu to change the colours of these, i.e would thay of used colour changing LEDs or am i stuck with the white?
    What activates these? I thought they would come on with headlights, picked my GS up today 2018 SRi vx line and not seen them on yet?

Comment

Aren't they linked to the footwell lights?
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Don't say it's another thing they've dropped....They come on when the lights come on. If you have them and they're not coming on at night check to make sure the dimmer isn't turned down because if turned all the way down it turns them off.

I shouldn't think they'll change colour. A bit optimistic hoping VX would do that.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Just went out and checked they are turned right up, they are coming on, not that dark just now so will wait until dark and look again. Just thought you would notice they were on even in daytime [emoji1360] thanks

Comment

No they're really subtle. Only noticeable when it's dark.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              No they're really subtle. Only noticeable when it's dark.
              Thanks could of just waited until it got dark but was dying to know [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Don't say it's another thing they've dropped....They come on when the lights come on. If you have them and they're not coming on at night check to make sure the dimmer isn't turned down because if turned all the way down it turns them off.

I shouldn't think they'll change colour. A bit optimistic hoping VX would do that.
                thought that would be thae case, i do really like them just would of added that little extra to be able to select the colour of them

Comment

dimmer? wheres that then?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190802_154756_com.adobe.reader.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	243410
                    Might just work...
                    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by millar69er View Post
                      dimmer? wheres that then?

Comment

Originally posted by Insignia18 View Post
                        ah thanks for that , Ive never even paid any attention to that as never go near it unless putting foggers on

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]1834[/ATTACH]
                          Might just work...
                          thanks , never noticed this before as never go near it unless to put on foggers

Comment

Originally posted by Insignia18 View Post
                            Why is your throttle pedal rubber rather than aluminium?
                            2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                              Why is your throttle pedal rubber rather than aluminium?
                              Not my car, it’s screenshot straight from auto trader just to help, good spot, did wonder that myself though when I seen it!

Comment

Working...
                              X