Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flexride brand new Schock Absorber now new Problem!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sriray View Post
    right shock for us is drivers side
    [emoji23] you’re right, did not think of that.

Comment

Shame that still not working right.
      They always advice replaced in pairs, that'f fine if they are reasonably priced but at £350 each £700 for the pair that is a lot of money to spend on a older car.
      Those KW kits you want, are £2000 for the full set very pricey.
      Well, there are 3 sets of KW, all of them I need with flexride cancelling off course. I am ordering the cheapest set with a basic demping from the factory, only possible to change height. It is 1400 € is 1270 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by crunch81 View Post
        Well, there are 3 sets of KW, all of them I need with flexride cancelling off course. I am ordering the cheapest set with a basic demping from the factory, only possible to change height. It is 1400 € is 1270 pounds.
        Still a fair bit

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
          Still a fair bit
          Last two days been busy confincing my wife to order it, that was hard work, more work then replacing the damn shock for three times...

Comment

Last two days been busy confincing my wife to order it, that was hard work, more work then replacing the damn shock for three times...
            Always the same, they don't understand that cars that don't work as intended is bad for our sanity

Comment

I always play the safety car with my wife and of course safety comes at a price .
              Or I blind her with goooblygook or tech speek
              Like saying to her it's the universalsplogglebok then her eyes glaze over and she allows me to buy .

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                I always play the safety car with my wife and of course safety comes at a price .
                Or I blind her with goooblygook or tech speek
                Like saying to her it's the universalsplogglebok then her eyes glaze over and she allows me to buy .
                [emoji23] Lol, I only wish!

Comment

Just checked kw flexride instructions i have, they do have manual controls on the shocks, so it seems the actual flexride no longer works with it to control the stiffness electronically. Don't like that.

Comment

Just checked kw flexride instructions i have, they do have manual controls on the shocks, so it seems the actual flexride no longer works with it to control the stiffness electronically. Don't like that.
                    By the sounds of it, he doesn't want the Flexride function anymore anyway. How would they not throw error codes if that's the case?

Comment

That is correct, flexride no longer works.

Comment

By the sounds of it, he doesn't want the Flexride function anymore anyway. How would they not throw error codes if that's the case?
                        In the set there is also a kit which you can “fool” the system so you do not get error codes.

Comment

In the set there is also a kit which you can “fool” the system so you do not get error codes.
                          In that case, I wonder if there isn't something like that, or a way to program out the errors with cheaper parts. However, I do prefer Flexride but if it starts being a headache, that mindset might change

Comment

In that case, I wonder if there isn't something like that, or a way to program out the errors with cheaper parts. However, I do prefer Flexride but if it starts being a headache, that mindset might change
                            I seen KW do cancelling kits out there for other cars, the kit is like £300

Comment

I seen KW do cancelling kits out there for other cars, the kit is like £300
                              Interesting...

Comment

Interesting...
                                Prob best to contact them and ask questions

Comment

Working...
                                X