Originally posted by the gas man View Post
    How do you wire the leds ?
    2 wires
    Red is +
    Black is -

Comment

Got a link for those leds

Comment

If you really want a challenge, how about alarm armed LEDs on the door pins
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Just the link for me Pete thanks

Comment

Found them what size 3mm or 5mm

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
              Found them what size 3mm or 5mm
              Sorry bud......3mm

Comment

Comment

Mind you, £20 for 2 is a bit steep
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

£10 delivery.......................he's having your pants down ooerrrrrr mrs
                    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F254190691909
                      Mind you, £20 for 2 is a bit steep
                      It says 100.....so, you could easily make a few shekels on this deal.

But......they'll not fit an Insignia.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        get bored ,get a bright idea,then realise what you've started,,routing a cable front to back for 2 poxy leds thead
                        I know that feeling.

I once sprayed the v bar on my vectra c grille blue similar colour to vxr blue on to my silver vectra, and it was fugly . Took me a good amount of effort to remove the paint off the chrome with nail polish remover.

Comment

Working...
                        X