New to this forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this forum

This is my 2017 grand sport, only mod so far is the yellow brake callipers. Next mod is to lower it!!

Welcome buddy.

Lovely car.

Comment

Welcome, love that colour, really nice car!

Comment

Nice.....and welcome along.
        sigpic

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

,Hello.
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Welcome
              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Welcome. I think you've picked the best colour, nice looking car

Comment

Welcome! Car looks great, did you have the calipers done or was it DIY?
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Welcome [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                      Welcome! Car looks great, did you have the calipers done or was it DIY?
                      Was a DIY job easy to do

Comment

Welcome. I want to do yellow calipers on mine and have same colour car as you. - good choice [emoji1303]
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Shane Redfearn .
                          Nice colour choice car by
                          Youhoo .

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

hello and welcome ,very nice motor

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                              Welcome. I want to do yellow calipers on mine and have same colour car as you. - good choice [emoji1303]
                              Yeah I thought yellow was the best colour better contrast with the grey and black

Comment

Working...
                              X