• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks stunning like and thanks for the info

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      18 are ok when you know how to drive.

The only issue I had was if you pulled away from stand still in first...Say, taking a gap...the rev limiter sometimes kicked in. Dangerous that. But other than that. It would overtake fine. You just needed to drop a gear as you're supposed to do.
      I don't believe you ever hit a rev limiter in your life, your just scared of the torque diesels have, take you over 47 mpg before you get into 6th

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

[QUOTE=exclusiv.;311723]sport = stiffer ride,better throttle response,more sensitive steering,,,,and your clocks turn red /QUOTE]

But if you have the 8" driver display and have it in Tour mode display, then pressing the Sport button doesn't turn the speedo red?? A bit stupid that thead
        Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

[QUOTE=0011728;311755]
          Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          sport = stiffer ride,better throttle response,more sensitive steering,,,,and your clocks turn red /QUOTE]

But if you have the 8" driver display and have it in Tour mode display, then pressing the Sport button doesn't turn the speedo red?? A bit stupid that thead
          agreed
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

If you want real power get a Garden Shed!!!
            Follow The Ownerhttps://www.instagram.com/fastestshed/?hl=en✘ Join the LLF community - become an LLF Member today at https://www.llfcard.comGet instant acces...
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
              If you want real power get a Garden Shed!!!
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3eHS6jobrQ
              Seem that yesterday. Guinness book records

Comment

Originally posted by Flick19191 View Post
                Wouldn’t have the 1.6 mate
                Try the 1.4T .

Comment

Y'know, I think maybe some people (you know who you are ) are a bit hung up on bhp. But if you consider that diesels tend to be heavier than their petrol counterparts, this will have an effect on the power to weight ratio. Here are comparisons for the Grand Sport:

model weight power p/w ratio
                  2.0DT 1582kg 170bhp 0.107458bhp/kg
                  1.5T 1440kg 165bhp 0.114583bhp/kg

So the 165bhp petrol has around 7% higher power to weight ratio than the 2.0 oil burner.

Just saying...
                  Last edited by PeteH; 16-07-2019, 11:31 PM.
                  2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                  Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                    Y'know, I think maybe some people (you know who you are ) are a bit hung up on bhp. But if you consider that diesels tend to be heavier than their petrol counterparts, this will have an effect on the power to weight ratio. Here are comparisons for the Grand Sport:

modelweightpowerp/w ratio
                    2.0DT1582kg170bhp 0.107458bhp/kg
                    1.5T1440kg 165bhp 0.114583bhp/kg

So the 165bhp petrol has around 7% higher power to weight ratio than the 2.0 oil burner.

Just saying...
                    It was me [emoji1588] I said it... I love BHP hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Jaceb View Post
                      It was me [emoji1588] I said it... I love BHP hahahahaha
                      [emoji23]

Comment

So think I may have found a biturbo vx like nav 20inch alloys only problem is for some reason they are black and so is the car

Comment

So think I may have found a biturbo vx like nav 20inch alloys only problem is for some reason they are black and so is the car
                          is it that one at cramlington,,if so,its been specced up a bit,,dual climate,and AFL,and upgraded dash display,,shame it hasn't leather,,,wheels could be refurbed back to standard
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Aye that’s the one mate and mint didn’t know if it did had afl and yeah alloys need to go back to normal like

Comment

Have you seen the car mate

Comment

Have you seen the car mate
                                just on autotrader mate,when you mentioned the wheels,i thought it would be it

Comment

Working...
                                X