Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    clever cnut
    Lol.....just able to do things with being with my dad all them years.
    Learnt to weld, braise etc....and if I done it wrong, the fukker used to flash his welding torch over the back of your hand so it synged the hairs on the back of your hand....you made sure you did it right afterwards

Comment

• I've just realised I've posted on the wrong thread

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
        Lol.....just able to do things with being with my dad all them years.
        Learnt to weld, braise etc....and if I done it wrong, the fukker used to flash his welding torch over the back of your hand so it synged the hairs on the back of your hand....you made sure you did it right afterwards
        When I did gas welding at school I made a large hay rack for the front of my parents house to put flowers in. I finished it, showed it to my teacher who picked it up, held it at shoulder height with outstretched arms and then just dropped it onto the floor. Several joints sprung apart and he just turned around and said 'Do it again'. I did and it's still there full of flowers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
          When I did gas welding at school I made a large hay rack for the front of my parents house to put flowers in. I finished it, showed it to my teacher who picked it up, held it at shoulder height with outstretched arms and then just dropped it onto the floor. Several joints sprung apart and he just turned around and said 'Do it again'. I did and it's still there full of flowers!
          The way they taught you was the best way ....screw up, you do it again

Comment

• These days they'd send you home with a piece of sh!t so they don't hurt your feelings and your parents run to social media.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• MattG
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200710_123253507.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	247629

Comment

MattG
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6641[/ATTACH]
                No bloody good on your hand, get it fitted [emoji1787]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  No bloody good on your hand, get it fitted [emoji1787]
                  Doing it now mate.....not been to bed yet either

Comment

• And get that daft badge on steering wheel changed back .

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Doing it now mate.....not been to bed yet either
                      I always used to do that, nights, go to bed about 4pm and back to work for 9pm [emoji1787]

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        I always used to do that, nights, go to bed about 4pm and back to work for 9pm [emoji1787]
                        Defo......weather is nice here to.....too good to go to bed.

Already made my new number plates and fitted them too

Comment

• Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh ma wee boaby is twitching noo

Name:	IMG_20200710_124702674.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	247630

Name:	IMG_20200710_124503127.jpg
Size:	56.0 KB
ID:	247631

Name:	IMG_20200710_124500083.jpg
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	247632

Comment

• Smart, I love mine, was just playing today with the speed limiter, I had never noticed (because I don't use it much) but when you set the speed limiter the numbers on the speedo above the set speed disappear! I do want those extra Vxr/Opc features at some point though. Looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                              Smart, I love mine, was just playing today with the speed limiter, I had never noticed (because I don't use it much) but when you set the speed limiter the numbers on the speedo above the set speed disappear! I do want those extra Vxr/Opc features at some point though. Looks good.
                              These have gotta be the best dials I've seen for a car.
                              It's gonna take me a wee while to work through them, but I'll do it at some point this week

Comment

• Very tidy indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X