Mines.....car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your getting there fella
    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

• Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
      Your getting there fella

Cheers

Comment

• Think im gonna pinch one of them mods
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Think im gonna pinch one of them mods
          Knock yerself out bud

Comment

• Another door done with lights and the VXR leather insert.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200401_171434800_HDR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	245222
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200401_171637174.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.3 KB
ID:	245223

Only the drivers door left to do.

Comment

• Looking nice rab [emoji106]

Comment

• Originally posted by big b View Post
                Looking nice rab [emoji106]
                Cheers pal

Comment

• Liking the new lights.
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

• Originally posted by Witty View Post
                    Liking the new lights.
                    Cheers Witty..... boredom is making me look for stuff to do

Comment

• Very smart, all cars should have those lights on when you open the door, the Vec b had them then they discontinued them...... It is crazy why they do that, like underbonnet lights and handy stuff like that. I bet we can all think of things we had in old cars that you no longer get. (I know Pete will come up with gramophone here)

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                        Very smart, all cars should have those lights on when you open the door, the Vec b had them then they discontinued them...... It is crazy why they do that, like underbonnet lights and handy stuff like that. I bet we can all think of things we had in old cars that you no longer get. (I know Pete will come up with gramophone here)

Yep Drew, I still have a set of the oval shaped ones with the kinda dimple from the Vectra b. In my shed.
                        I came across them and thought about putting them in....then I came across another box with 2 sets of these Red ones from the early preface Vectra C....and thought these would work better.

Pete will want a starting handle at the front too

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          Yep Drew, I still have a set of the oval shaped ones with the kinda dimple from the Vectra b. In my shed.
                          I came across them and thought about putting them in....then I came across another box with 2 sets of these Red ones from the early preface Vectra C....and thought these would work better.

Pete will want a starting handle at the front too
                          You know, in a month or two of cars parked up, quite a few of us will be wanting starting handles!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                            You know, in a month or two of cars parked up, quite a few of us will be wanting starting handles!
                            Your right

Comment

• Is it whole door card off jobbie this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                                Is it whole door card off jobbie this?
                                it is buddy...….gotta cut a hole for the light, wiring etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X