Mines.....car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Is that in your car or just being tested after programming?
    You could always use yer £50 voucher towards it

Comment

• That looks brilliant mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
        That looks brilliant mate
        Cheers Graham.....I think that's me finished now with modding.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Yeah right [emoji1787]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
            Yeah right [emoji1787]
            Can you no go and pull your wee purple helmet before you go and play with your pumps

Comment

Yeah know when to stop .....I'm beginning to see things done to some cars on the forum that imo are taking them beyond their peak look. That's the politest way I can put it
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• It's something I want to do with mine however I also want to do a basil Fawlty and hit mine with a tree just now

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Yeah know when to stop .....I'm beginning to see things done to some cars on the forum that imo are taking them beyond their peak look. That's the politest way I can put it
                  Aye, definitely.
                  I'm not doing anymore to it.

I've done everything I wanted.
                  Android, wheels, heated front and rear seats, twin exhaust......once the dials are fitted, I'm dun.

And yep, you can start to "over mod" a car.

It's probably mine your talking about anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
                    It's something I want to do with mine however I also want to do a basil Fawlty and hit mine with a tree just now
                    Yours is modded......it looks mint

Comment

Aye, definitely.
                      I'm not doing anymore to it.

I've done everything I wanted.
                      Android, wheels, heated front and rear seats, twin exhaust......once the dials are fitted, I'm dun.

And yep, you can start to "over mod" a car.

It's probably mine your talking about anyway
                      No yours is one of the best on here. I can't fault yours even if I was gonna be cheeky.
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

No yours is one of the best on here. I can't fault yours even if I was gonna be cheeky.
                        Awwwww shucks.....even with silver wheels????

Comment

Awwwww shucks.....even with silver wheels????
                          Deffinatly.... especially now you've dumped the diamond cut.

Comment

Deffinatly.... especially now you've dumped the diamond cut.

The cheques in the post

Comment

The cheques in the post

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks!
                                no worries...............i dont have a cheque book tho

Comment

Working...
                                X