Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH

Oh and....I'm a non drinker
    That makes two of us....You do know noone will believe us...A Scot and a Yorkshire man both teetotalers! Unheard of
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      That makes two of us....You do know noone will believe us...A Scot and a Yorkshire man both teetotalers! Unheard of
      There's a lot of heathens out there

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190803_213943909.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	243428

Name:	IMG_20190803_213612644.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	243429

Name:	IMG_20190803_213602718.jpg
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	243430

Name:	IMG_20190803_213951224.jpg
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	243431

Any better?

Comment

Wheres the towbar gone
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Wheres the towbar gone
          Gran Canaria for a fortnight

Comment

Sorry bud... couldn't resist.

Took it off.
            If I need to use the trailer then I'll use the zafira.
            I think it looks better off lop

Comment

It seems when the towbar was fitted to the car by whoever the previous owner got to fit it, they threw away the black trim that went on the bottom of the diffuser.
              I've hunted every scrappies for one and as the preface doesn't fit the facelift one, I was tempted to go to vx and buy one, but knowing them, I'd need to sell a kidney to buy one....even though it's only plastic.

So, with a constant search on eBay etc, one finally came up last week.
              Brand new, delivered, was £29.95.....happy days.

Name:	IMG_20190807_160429959.jpg
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	243460
              So came home today and fitted it.....didn't even have to remove the bumper either.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Also done a wee mod....
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1848[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1849[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1850[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1851[/ATTACH]
                Are they indicating ones?

Comment

Your car is looking really good Rab well done [emoji106]

Comment

It seems when the towbar was fitted to the car by whoever the previous owner got to fit it, they threw away the black trim that went on the bottom of the diffuser.
                    I've hunted every scrappies for one and as the preface doesn't fit the facelift one, I was tempted to go to vx and buy one, but knowing them, I'd need to sell a kidney to buy one....even though it's only plastic.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1891[/ATTACH]
                    So came home today and fitted it.....didn't even have to remove the bumper either.
                    I love that dual exhaust setup, can this be done on elite spec tourer? Fit dual exhaust and just replace diffuser?

Comment

when I got mine home the day I got it,then discovered it had a removable towbar,the diffuser was in the wheel well,,fitted it back on,and can still access my tow hitch thead why did they leave it off
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
                        I love that dual exhaust setup, can this be done on elite spec tourer? Fit dual exhaust and just replace diffuser?
                        I have the same diffuser on mine and I found if I removed the centre strut it gave me enough play in the plastic to still fit my detachable tow bar it just bends when I put it onany help

if that's any help

Comment

Hi Rab, do you have a link for that plastic. I haven't got one on mine but I have the factory fitted towbar. Does anyone know if this plastic will still fit with the factory towbar?
                          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by big b View Post
                            Your car is looking really good Rab well done [emoji106]
                            Cheers bud.....it's getting there bit by bit

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                              Are they indicating ones?
                              Ray.....no......but, I've ordered a set and should be here soon.
                              So, I'll get them fitted and see what they're like.

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
                                Adrian....I'd imagine it can be.
                                The cut out for the tip on the drivers side was made using a template by the guy making the exhaust.
                                Do I'd imagine any decent exhaust place would be able to do the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X