Mines.....car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mines.....car.

Another lovely warm day here in Central Scotland..... canny be many more left for us .

Decided to get the Aldi Magnum and Mr Sheen out the shed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190715_165604057_HDR.jpg Views:	5 Size:	79.7 KB ID:	249114
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190715_165615851.jpg Views:	1 Size:	78.1 KB ID:	249115
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190715_165629999.jpg Views:	1 Size:	47.9 KB ID:	249116
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190715_165636338.jpg Views:	1 Size:	89.7 KB ID:	249117
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190715_165700576.jpg Views:	1 Size:	88.8 KB ID:	249118
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190715_165708136.jpg Views:	1 Size:	81.7 KB ID:	249119
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20190715_165719055_HDR.jpg Views:	1 Size:	80.2 KB ID:	249120

Now the rain will come and I'll have wasted 20 minutes cleaning it.
    Last edited by RBH; 10-05-2022, 12:17 PM.

I can see from the photo you missed a spot

Comment

Looking good (red always does). Gave mine a once-over today too, with special attention to the wheels - treated them with Autoglym EGP.
      Did you de-badge yours yourself, I'm thinking of doing it on my GS?
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

I’ve got to ask.... do you seriously use Aldi magnum on your car? Shoot me down if I’ve missed something [emoji2359]

Comment

Originally posted by Jaceb View Post
          I’ve got to ask.... do you seriously use Aldi magnum on your car? Shoot me down if I’ve missed something [emoji2359]
          Uses pledge and mr sheen too
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
            I probably have Ray

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
              Looking good (red always does). Gave mine a once-over today too, with special attention to the wheels - treated them with Autoglym EGP.
              Yeah.....debadging is the cheapest mod we can do

Comment

Yep....100%
                And if I've none, I use comfort fabric conditioner

Comment

There is always one!!!!! ---it is always gleaming when he use's his secret potion----plus it always looks better in Red-----Dave

Comment

Cheers Dave.
                    Getting ready to get the new mods started now

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                      There is always one!!!!! ---it is always gleaming when he use's his secret potion----plus it always looks better in Red-----Dave
                      I only ask because where I’m from they think you failed in life if you don’t use car shampoo hahahahahahaha not that I think that! Lol but it is unheard of round by me [emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                        His car is so clean, what you're seeing is muck on his neighbour's car reflecting in his.

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                        Noooo!!!! Don't debadge! Insignia Turbo looks so good on the back of the GS's.

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                        Uses pledge and mr sheen too
                        Don't forget his secret detailing finish is to buff it with his sporran.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190715_181257045.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	243367

Not just the cheapo..... magnum premium

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                            His car is so clean, what you're seeing is muck on his neighbour's car reflecting in his.

Noooo!!!! Don't debadge! Insignia Turbo looks so good on the back of the GS's.

Don't forget his secret detailing finish is to buff it with his sporran.
                            I'm getting the feeling that your having a dig....... remarks about a sporran.

My sporran does not see the light of day from one January to the next........

I buff it up with the used mars bar wrappers from the local chippy

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]1715[/ATTACH]

Not just the cheapo..... magnum premium
                              Hahahahahahahaha I’m pissing myself here I find that so funny.... but fair play to you [emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                              X