Rear Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Window

So all of a sudden the rear driver side window has stopped working, the other side works fein from the rear switch and also the front switch, when i keep the unlock button open it dosent wind down, is it possible its the motor?
    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

I would try removing the switch and cleaning all th contacts first.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
      I would try removing the switch and cleaning all th contacts first.
      both switches? rear and the one at the front?
      2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Originally posted by rpanchal View Post
        So all of a sudden the rear driver side window has stopped working, the other side works fein from the rear switch and also the front switch, when i keep the unlock button open it dosent wind down, is it possible its the motor?
        Also worth a look at the wires in the door shut, they sometimes get a break in them. Had this happen on my Vectra.

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
          Also worth a look at the wires in the door shut, they sometimes get a break in them. Had this happen on my Vectra.
          thanks mate...
          2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

both switches? rear and the one at the front?
            Try the rear one first, then do the front one if needed.
            Also as tens6, has mentioned, check the wiring.
            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Thanks, so take it out and give it a clean, anything i should celan the contacts with?
              2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Thanks, so take it out and give it a clean, anything i should celan the contacts with?
                I would use an electrical cleaner. Comes in a spray can. Then evaporates straight away.

Comment

Working...
                X