Lowering advice please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowering advice please!

Can anyone give me any advice on lowering my insignia, been on the phone to a company and it's £290 for coil overs and £150 fitting. And for springs it's £180 and same again 150 for fitting, what's the best to have fitted I'm wanting to lower the car to reduce the arch gap but not stupidly low I'm more thinking of springs cos there cheaper and lower the car by 30mm if anyone has any pics of there's that would be brill!!

springs are easiest to fit,,have you got flexride,if yes,then springs are your only option,,unless you've a spare grand
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      springs are easiest to fit,,have you got flexride,if yes,then springs are your only option,,unless you've a spare grand
      No it's not got flexiride

Comment

Thinking about these

Comment

don't think anyone on here has lowered a GS yet,as far as I know
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

There’s someone on the Grand Sport member thread on Facebook who has .

Comment

Working...
            X