B14NET - 2016 SRi S/S Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
    To be fair mate, it's pretty decent, never going to set any land speed records off the line & originally lacked the torque when standard but with the Stage 1 map it much better, still only around 175bhp & 190ft/lb which is still pretty naff to be honest, but it's decent on fuel for the size & weight, will get very close to the 500 mile mark on a long run from brim to fumes.

The dump valve I absolutely love it... I went with the Forge one because it's got great history and all in all is a decent brand. I can't upload a video thead

The exhaust is literally from the down pipe back straight through no silencer (which I think I need to add because the Mrs doesn't like the low down rumble)
    All in all, sounds well, goes well, pretty decent on fuel considering, heaps of space & loads of toys.... Absolutely no complaints tbh.
    That's alright, as long as you are happy.
    I had mine for 5 years, I miss that off the line push, its got stage 1 map pushing out 193bhp with 215ftlb, before the map it was hard to drive in normal mode as throttle response was crap then I added a dtuk pedal box that has improved it alot. So the car has been remapped I still think it lacks power, you cannot just put foot down and it goes. Economy is alright but crap compared to diesel, I average 33mpg actually calculated, it will say 36mpg on display.
    The sound it makes is nice got ramair cone filter and custom resonator with 2 large miltek back boxes, it's quiet around town, can be noisy on motorway as the exhaust tone is loudest at 3000rpm than 4000rpm, which is weird. I had another exhaust system before but was bit loud in cabin and not able to be heard outside from other cars was disappointing so no one can hear me coming ha ha.

Comment

You can upload videos to YouTube and paste link here

Comment

Tidy motor,the exhaust looks well
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hello,nice
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
            That's alright, as long as you are happy.
            I had mine for 5 years, I miss that off the line push, its got stage 1 map pushing out 193bhp with 215ftlb, before the map it was hard to drive in normal mode as throttle response was crap then I added a dtuk pedal box that has improved it alot. So the car has been remapped I still think it lacks power, you cannot just put foot down and it goes. Economy is alright but crap compared to diesel, I average 33mpg actually calculated, it will say 36mpg on display.
            The sound it makes is nice got ramair cone filter and custom resonator with 2 large miltek back boxes, it's quiet around town, can be noisy on motorway as the exhaust tone is loudest at 3000rpm than 4000rpm, which is weird. I had another exhaust system before but was bit loud in cabin and not able to be heard outside from other cars was disappointing so no one can hear me coming ha ha.
            Forge Atmospheric Dump Valve
            Last edited by sriray; 19-07-2019, 10:36 AM. Reason: Video embedded
            2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
            Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Not too sure on that.
              I think Cone filter sounds more aggressive and longer

Comment

Not too sure on that.
                I think Cone filter sounds more aggressive and longer
                To be fair, this video was taken with the standard spring in it which wasn't enough to give it that sharp open & close so changed it for the stiffer spring and it's much better now.
                Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Any chance uploading the latest sound.

Comment

Any chance uploading the latest sound.
                    I’m away working in the Middle East until early next month. I’ll do it when I’m home pal not a bother.

Comment

Working...
                    X