Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B14NET - 2016 SRi S/S Nav

Morning all.

I'm Danny, I'm Chester based & this is my 2016 SRi 1.4T (B14NET).
    I've had her around 16 months now and so far I've done the following..

Full Buick grills & boot badge from the states
    Riva DTM Black 18" alloys
    Custom twin exit exhaust
    Heko wind deflectors
    K&N panel filter
    Forge atmospheric dump valve
    RJG Tuning Stage 1 remap.

Click image for larger version

Name:	53340296_388391098622753_4413125432610652160_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.1 KB
ID:	249122

Name:	42707507_275319196643627_9196521112500961280_n.jpg
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	249123

Name:	50000867_1962566237144736_1198777839634087936_n.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	249124

Name:	54211711_2358286657736254_286995302471172096_n.jpg
Size:	147.4 KB
ID:	249125

Name:	66420803_891638671188347_5610939520238223360_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	249126

I've been a Vxl nut since about the age of 25 when I got my 1st Vectra B V6 White Supertouring, from there I went on to get a 2nd V6 ST, 2 V6 Vectra B GSi's, A V6 SRi and then 2 Black V6 Vectra B ST200's & an Astra Mk4 GSi pushing 300bhp and then a bit of a bad time when I got an Astra H 1.4 as a daily work horse before getting my Insignia last year.

Anyway, I'll certainly be hoping to be an active member, joins meets & I don't mind getting my hands dirty if local guys need help with things.

A couple of pics of some of my older motors.

Name:	10477352_10152524600957895_8259112998681925879_o.jpg
Size:	134.9 KB
ID:	249127

Name:	51659914_234754104070813_6841098830478311424_n.jpg
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	249128

Name:	51345911_376690846490533_2052729316466229248_n.jpg
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	249129

Name:	51593505_812865865732858_1889489291856314368_n.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	249130

Name:	166706_10151377144362895_590247564_n.jpg
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	249131
    Last edited by sriray; 18-07-2019, 01:34 PM.
    2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
    Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Welcome along. Nice car and some good mods there. You need to do that rear boot strip black and the window surround to finish it off [emoji1303]
    sigpic

Comment

Oh next meet we are having is end of September at Rother valley country park. Put your name down if your interested
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Danny,

Nice introduction and nice cars. Especially the Red Insignia with black wheels!.....I do like people with taste!

We're having a meet on the 29th September at Rother Valley Sheffield if you're interested https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...September-2019
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome aboard FOZ1261 . Being a vectra B owner and Fan , love the pictures you have posted .and the modification.
          Were you a member of the VVOC forum?

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
            Welcome along. Nice car and some good mods there. You need to do that rear boot strip black and the window surround to finish it off [emoji1303]
            That's next pal :-) totally getting rid of the chrome :-)
            Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Hi Danny,

Nice introduction and nice cars. Especially the Red Insignia with black wheels!.....I do like people with taste!

We're having a meet on the 29th September at Rother Valley Sheffield if you're interested https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...September-2019
              .. cheers pal.. I'd like to think I have at least "some" taste .. cheers pal, will have a look at the Rother Valley meet. I work away on a rotational basis but will get to it if I'm home.

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                Welcome aboard FOZ1261 . Being a vectra B owner and Fan , love the pictures you have posted .and the modification.
                Were you a member of the VVOC forum?
                Hiya mate, I was part of VVOC for many years, from around 2005(ish) to around 2012 maybe longer. I was the N. West area rep for a couple of years arranging meets and stuff with the guys. I went to many shows, PVS, VBOA, HMS, YMS.. Always loved getting to shows. It's what it was all about.

Comment

Welcome along, nice cars. Looking at that, I'm surprised you never had a Calibra

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                    Welcome along, nice cars. Looking at that, I'm surprised you never had a Calibra
                    To be fair I had a right mixed bag of motors before I got into the Vxl scene, from a 1.6 Orion Ghia, to a Citroen AX GT then onto a Toyota Celica GT4 which I swapped with a bit of cash my way for my 1st V6 Vec B Supertouring, and that's exactly where it all began .. thead

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
                      To be fair I had a right mixed bag of motors before I got into the Vxl scene, from a 1.6 Orion Ghia, to a Citroen AX GT then onto a Toyota Celica GT4 which I swapped with a bit of cash my way for my 1st V6 Vec B Supertouring, and that's exactly where it all began .. thead
                      At least it seems like you're in a better place now

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                        At least it seems like you're in a better place now
                        100%

Comment

Welcome buddy

Comment

Welcome along.
                            What's the 1.4T like to drive. And what you done on your exhaust.
                            Notice you have a aftermarket dump valve, is that any good.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                              Welcome along.
                              What's the 1.4T like to drive. And what you done on your exhaust.
                              Notice you have a aftermarket dump valve, is that any good.
                              To be fair mate, it's pretty decent, never going to set any land speed records off the line & originally lacked the torque when standard but with the Stage 1 map it much better, still only around 175bhp & 190ft/lb which is still pretty naff to be honest, but it's decent on fuel for the size & weight, will get very close to the 500 mile mark on a long run from brim to fumes.

The dump valve I absolutely love it... I went with the Forge one because it's got great history and all in all is a decent brand. I can't upload a video thead

The exhaust is literally from the down pipe back straight through no silencer (which I think I need to add because the Mrs doesn't like the low down rumble)
                              All in all, sounds well, goes well, pretty decent on fuel considering, heaps of space & loads of toys.... Absolutely no complaints tbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X