Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia Automatic Window Problem

Hi

I've got a 2009 petrol 1.8 sri insignia with automatic rear windows. A message came on the screen which said that there was a problem with the drivers rear window and that it should be opened and then closed. I opened it and now it won't go back up! The motor for it doesn't sound like its turning at all so assume it will be something electric/wiring related but is there anyway to manually get the window back up tonight until I get it to a dealer?

Also, the rear passenger one works so don't think it's a fuse. And I've tried with the switch in the drivers front side for the rear and also the keyfob and the other 3 windows go up and down apart from this one.

Thanks

Welcome

Try disconnecting the battery for about 15-20 mins. Then reconnect and follow the instructions on the screen to re-sync the windows.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Hi!

Thanks for the reply unfortunately I just tried that and it didn't work. It came up with the window reset procedure after I reconnected it but only asked me to open then close the front driver, front passenger, rear passenger and then didn't mention the rear drivers one at all

Comment

Working...
      X