Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could I replace my headlights with these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could I replace my headlights with these?

I have a 2016 insignia sports tourer with the standard halogen headlights (yellowish compared to the DRLs) and want to know if anyone can give me a second opinion on weather I could fit these bulbs without having to buy a conversion kit. WinPower Hir2/ 9012 Halogen Headlight Bulbs 55W 5000K Warm White Lamp 12V Auto Car Front Lamps, 2 Pieces https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07F2FLC..._0PImDb0EV7EEW

Or any advice on what’s the brightest bulb I can fit without having a conversion kit, thanks

Hi, no they're a straight swap. Most likely poor light output though. When they stick a blue layer on the bulb to give it that whiter look, the same layer holds back light.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by 2016SigEstate View Post
      I have a 2016 insignia sports tourer with the standard halogen headlights (yellowish compared to the DRLs) and want to know if anyone can give me a second opinion on weather I could fit these bulbs without having to buy a conversion kit. WinPower Hir2/ 9012 Halogen Headlight Bulbs 55W 5000K Warm White Lamp 12V Auto Car Front Lamps, 2 Pieces https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07F2FLC..._0PImDb0EV7EEW

Or any advice on what’s the brightest bulb I can fit without having a conversion kit, thanks
      Dont bother.. I had similar one's, lasted 6 months and died. Light output was worse than factory one's..
      Save up some money and get these from marko's post

They are discontinued now but you should get free upgrade to Glacier Supreme 8000 Lumens 2019 Model. They are LED's with fan and fit in housing.. Just..

Comment

Working...
      X