Air con issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air con issues

I’ve had my car for 18 months in that time I’ve had to have the air con regassed twice the last time been April of this year. On this time the system was pressure tested and had no leaks. In the last few days the aircon isnt getting as cold as it should which is what happened previously. Has anybody had anything like this before.

I had mine tested and filled last year at halfrauds stopped working quickly, this year had it tested with nitrogen to find the leak and it was my compressor

The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 233.5bhp 352.9lbft. Twin exhaust.
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

The first time it was done by kiwk fit who in think are on part with Halfords but the second time it was done by a reputable garage I deal with every day through work and they said it was on the test for 30 mins with no loss of pressure

Comment

Nitrogen test, is the only sure way to find a leak on ac systems
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
        X