Elite 19s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show off :-)

Don’t suppose people have got the part number for the rear valance for the dual exhaust?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulW82 View Post
      Show off :-)

Don’t suppose people have got the part number for the rear valance for the dual exhaust?
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

if you have the visible exhaust on passenger side,the exhaust place can take a template from the cut out,then cut the other side to match,,save you nigh on 100 quid
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Think I’m going to stick with the wheels on as they are rare! What’s people’s thoughts of having them refurbed in BMW Ferric Grey? Grey on grey too much?

Comment

Those wheels really suit the car. I leave the colour as it is.

Comment

Yes I would leave them alone---plus if the pull the centre star covers off you can get some centre caps and wheel nut covers to give you a different look----I have mine all ready to try just never had a chance to fit them-----Dave

Comment

True, I do have the optional sports & Tour settings as well
                What is this witchcraft you speak of? I have a 2015 Elite sports tourer but don't have sports and tour settings was this only certain cars.

Comment

Originally posted by GlasgowBhoy View Post
                  What is this witchcraft you speak of? I have a 2016 Elite sports tourer but don't have sports and tour settings was this only certain cars.
                  Standard on turbo petrol models,biturbo diesels,and vxr ….optional on rest of range

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                    Yes I would leave them alone---plus if the pull the centre star covers off you can get some centre caps and wheel nut covers to give you a different look----I have mine all ready to try just never had a chance to fit them-----Dave
                    Ooooh never seen that done, be interested how it looks!

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      Standard on turbo petrol models,biturbo diesels,and vxr ….optional on rest of range
                      Also not on a 1.6 diesel then.

Comment

Originally posted by GlasgowBhoy View Post
                        Also not on a 1.6 diesel then.
                        Not standard anyway

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          I'm not sure it's standard on the 1.6 petrol turbo?
                          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                            I'm not sure it's standard on the 1.6 petrol turbo?
                            It isn't on the 1.4t ,but unsure about 1.6

Comment

Been informed it was an option on 1.6t

Comment

Hey all had my insignia now for a couple of months & loving it, only thing I’m unsure of is the 19s that were put on it from new. Considering the Elite 19s instead. Has anyone fitted the Elite wheels to their car? & maybe changed the colour of them?
                                I think this colour car with these wheels looks absolutely stunning = VXLine optional I think, this looks very unique as well,.. not many of these wheels around.

Comment

Working...
                                X