My boot won’t open [emoji35]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boot won’t open [emoji35]

So my 2010 insignia estate 2.0 cdti Sri boot has packed in,was working fine until the other day,took it apart to see what switch was in,ordered a new switch ,it came today just got it all fitted and it’s still not working [emoji2959]any ideas what to try now lads?coukd it be the lock itself?dont fancy spending any more money on things unless I’m pretty sure what it could be,any help and advice would be much appreciated,I know you lads have been good in the past with problems,

Cheers

Myk

Normally the new switch cures the problem
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Normally the new switch cures the problem
      That’s what I thought too but not in my case,I’m going to have another look at it tomorrow hopefully I havnt got a dodgy switch delivered [emoji849]

Comment

Is it completely dead ? Can you open it by any other switch ?
        If no is the answer then could be the tail gate ECU ( right hand cubby hole ) seems water can ingress into it , and requires taking out and using electrical contact spray .
        Just a thaught!

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          Is it completely dead ? Can you open it by any other switch ?
          If no is the answer then could be the tail gate ECU ( right hand cubby hole ) seems water can ingress into it , and requires taking out and using electrical contact spray .
          Just a thaught!
          It doesn’t open from the old or new switch,I can open it from inside the boot by the little lever on the lock but that’s it,I’ll give that a try when I get chance mate cheers,if the écu is dead would another one go straight it ?would a dead one cause any other problems?
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X