Grand sport driver seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand sport driver seat

Had my grand sport few weeks now and love it. 1 thing though. Is it just me or does the gap on the front section of seat make it slightly uncomfortable/annoying. Whether the front section is fully in or out I feel the gap and can’t get comfy?

Morning. Yes, I've noticed the same thing. I tend to have the seat part-extended, and have also noticed how much grot (crumbs, dust, indeterminate foreign matter) collected in the groove. Mine's the perforated leather, and I thought the discomfort was down to that, but obviously not. Have to get one of these:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	51gC8yUDb5L._AC_SY400_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	243401
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

I can't say I've ever felt it. Have you tried adjusting your seat so you're leg isn't laid on it so much?
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Annoying as the rest of the car spot on [emoji1362] yeah played about with the seat - moving front part up/down etc. Will just need to get used to it and hopefully not notice [emoji2957]

Comment

I drove the car last night to take the grandkids home and tried to feel what you're feeling but nothing. I though to myself, once I feel the gap it's gonna start peeing me off but I can't feel it at all.

I'm a fat b45t4rd though so maybe that helps.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

never noticed it, in fact one of the comfiest cars I've had,.. maybe change your legs?

Comment

Nope, cant say i've noticed it at all with mine. The only time i notice an issue with that part of the seat is if someone eg my other half has pushed it back in as i'm quite tall so have it fully extended.

Comment

Maybe the op has short legs .

Comment

Just me then [emoji23] maybe just a fussy bugger, 6 foot tall so not short, will keep adjusting and hopefully get comfy [emoji2957][emoji1362]

Comment

I have the peforated leather on mine, and i can say that it hasn't bothered me, i never extend it just leave it in

Comment

Working...
                    X