Lack of power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of power

Hi any help please, lack of power in my insignia, did have a split in intercooler pipe replaced today along with booster reg
    But still no power after clearing code no differencebbut (service engine) light comes on again
    Thanks

Welcome aboard DARRENPALE
    It would be a good idear to tell us what model insignia you have . ( engine , power output, transmission type , age , mileage .) it all helps with a correct answer to your question.
    But I'm hedging my bets here that it's a diesel . ?
    What codes are you getting ? Should be Pxxxx ( the x denotes numbers )
    What type of code reader are you using ? Not all generic code readers can infiltrate the diagnostic system )
    But could be a blocked DPF have you had the car long ? What sort of driving style do you do ? Short trips ? Long trips ?
    The more information and the codes are essential before you start throwing money at it .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
      Welcome aboard DARRENPALE
      It would be a good idear to tell us what model insignia you have . ( engine , power output, transmission type , age , mileage .) it all helps with a correct answer to your question.
      But I'm hedging my bets here that it's a diesel . ?
      What codes are you getting ? Should be Pxxxx ( the x denotes numbers )
      What type of code reader are you using ? Not all generic code readers can infiltrate the diagnostic system )
      But could be a blocked DPF have you had the car long ? What sort of driving style do you do ? Short trips ? Long trips ?
      The more information and the codes are essential before you start throwing money at it .
      Hi
      Thanks for the reply
      it's ecoflex 2.0lt diesel 118kw manual, I did have the code p2232 come up but I cleared that but still have the service engine light on dash come on, but I clear that and 2 secs later it comes back we do a lot of short trips in and around town, the code reader is a vcan type,
      Thanks Darren

Comment

Working...
      X