Part Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part Number

Had to lift rear seat today, there is 2 clips that hold the seat in , any idea on the part number as one has snapped

Click image for larger version

Name:	e4ac5fc1-ae17-434a-9e83-24c366833a2c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	249168

https://vauxhall.7zap.com/en/car/g09/c/16/1-0/

Comment

Ta mate

Comment

But how much is the replacement. Would love to hear .

Comment

any more info on this? prices ?
          Chris

Comment

Sure they are about £25 a pair on the bay----very expensive for what they are------Dave

Comment

Bloody 12 quid I paid on eBay for the 1

Comment

Yes and they are not worth it----bloody expensive for a bit of moulded plastic----Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                  Yes and they are not worth it----bloody expensive for a bit of moulded plastic----Dave
                  Agree far to expensive, but if ya need one like me thats what ya pay unfortunately

Other alternative is the scrappy of course , probs get them for pennies

Comment

The problem with them is that they are very brittle and just come apart----the new one's just drop in to their location and you have one chance of getting them right---sure I've read that a lot of owners just don't bother replacing------Dave

Comment

Tip....when these break, wrap electrical tape around the pin on the seat.
                      It'll be tight going back in, but, it won't move or come out.

A quick cheap fix.

Comment

Thanks Rab---I knew someone would have a cheaper cure---will keep a note of that tip-----Thanks Dave

Comment

I needed to lift the rear seat as the little one was sick however i've not bothered replacing the clips...
                          2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Working...
                          X