new member looking for help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member looking for help

has anyone had to replace nox sensor position 2. 15 plate cdti 2.0 170 .been quoted 440 plus fitting. Are there any generic sensors available anywhere

Originally posted by lintyman View Post
    has anyone had to replace nox sensor position 2. 15 plate cdti 2.0 170 .been quoted 440 plus fitting. Are there any generic sensors available anywhere
    I can only find on google what you looking for, but I wouldn't fit generic sensors to any car as in pass had lot of problems, there is few around on net, as for replacement I would say same as normal lambda, you will need special socket is well to make life bit easy, not sure on location so you could be looking at lowering the exhaust and possible need to do reset fault codes ect. ,I'm sure some more experience insignia owner would advice on this.

OEM Vauxhall 55500320 NOX Sensor Position 2 Supplied by Vauxhall/General Motors Nitrogen Oxide Sensor Fitting Position: Position 2 Number of Pins: 6 Fits Vauxhall Insignia A (2009-2017) Models With B20DTH/170HP Diesel Engines Genuine OEM Vauxhall Part Part Numbers: 55500320, 55495341, 55487270 IMPORTANT NOTE: Kindly Be Aware That This Part May Fit Some Other Vehicles Make/Models/Engine Types, Please Refer To Compatibility For Further Information As Variants Are Common In Vehicles And Compatibility Is For Guidance Purpose Only. If You Are Not Sure Contact Us And We Will Happily Check This For You.

Comment

Not cheap for that sensor.

Comment

Hello lintyman, are you a 100% sure it's your nox sensor that needs replacing ?
        I'm not questioning anybody's ability at fault finding but that is one heck of a expensive sensor .
        As said above, go genuine don't go generic, I did that many years ago and had to pay twice .
        But if you are good with spanners .
        Then you can get special sockets that aid removal of those sensors as they are all 22mm size .

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
        X