Tourer vs hatchback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
    Lewish are you thinking about the new insignia or the shape before, I have the facelift and been brutally honest I don't thing the boot is that big, and I'm not talking about copacity because in real terms it means **** when you trying to fit larger items, as others have pointed the curve at the top is eating a bit of space when you look at large items but what the ST offers is sort of flat floor to some is lot easy getting things out the boot that way,and you can stuck items up with out worries about closing boot lid like you have on hatchbacks, don't know if it's just mine but they not very quiet cars, I think best bet go try one see what you think, I think the newer insignias a lot better for boot space. B I had salon/ hatchbacks and estate, now for practicality reasons I will only buy estate.
    It will be a facelift (elite) I'm not really getting it for the boot size. I hardly use the boot.

I had a hatchback before and so I'm thinking I'll try out the ST.

I have big plans for it assuming I can get the parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
      It will be a facelift (elite) I'm not really getting it for the boot size. I hardly use the boot.

I had a hatchback before and so I'm thinking I'll try out the ST.

I have big plans for it assuming I can get the parts.
      If you have big plans then just get it [emoji106] don't need better reason then that. [emoji3]

Comment

If you have big plans then just get it [emoji106] don't need better reason then that. [emoji3]
        It doesn't matter either model, still the same plans. I want the power tailgate haha

Comment

It doesn't matter either model, still the same plans. I want the power tailgate haha
          Are you trying to convince your self to get the ST [emoji3] I make your life easier is great toy to press a button and just watch magic happening

Comment

Are you trying to convince your self to get the ST [emoji3] I make your life easier is great toy to press a button and just watch magic happening

Comment

Comment

Will see what's about in January. In the meantime I can do some mods without the car.

Comment

Working...
                X