Entry lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entry lighting

Wrong forum I know...apologies...but does anyone know how to set the entry lighting function on a zafira tourer 16 plate. I have navi 950, but no lighting sub menu on the infotainment screen. My lights do not illuminate when I unlock the vehicle, even in the dark,as stated in the owners manual. Many apologies, but the zafira forum is real quiet..I just want the car to light up in the dark..

Does your car have auto headlights

Comment

Originally posted by 1989arnie View Post
      Does your car have auto headlights
      No, oddly enough

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
        No, oddly enough
        I think to have the lights come on when you unlock car you have to have auto headlights fitted

Comment

That's a valid comment, my siggy had the dusk sensor, the zafira is just a plain mirror, hence why it won't illuminate in the dark. Many thanks anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
            That's a valid comment, my siggy had the dusk sensor, the zafira is just a plain mirror, hence why it won't illuminate in the dark. Many thanks anyway..
            And I would presume that's why there is no lighting function on the infotainment comfort settings...

Comment

Yeah I believe so, no problem glad to help

Comment

It's also not equipped with door puddle lights, and footwell lights. Bit poor really as it's the vx line spec with the 19" alloys. Still nevertheless, less led bulbs to buy....

Comment

Working...
                X