Clamped lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamped lol

Should have paid your road tax ....dvla bloke was sneaking around at midnight fitting this
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    Should have paid your road tax ....dvla bloke was sneaking around at midnight fitting this
    Surprised they never took it to the compound

Comment

and she swears blind the direct debits have been coming out every month showing up on the site as not been taxed since may
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

and she swears blind the direct debits have been coming out every month showing up on the site as not been taxed since may
        Hahaha , she's very lucky they haven't taken it, in Swansea the lorry is around often , and very regularly picks up a car

Comment

I can't get this, it use to be difficult taxing car, you needed proof on insurance ect. at post office, now you do all online and takes seconds, and you don't have to fork out lot of dosh on some cars if you pay DD, just can't get the mentality of some people.

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
            I can't get this, it use to be difficult taxing car, you needed proof on insurance ect. at post office, now you do all online and takes seconds, and you don't have to fork out lot of dosh on some cars if you pay DD, just can't get the mentality of some people.
            It's called being thick as shiiite mate, they think they can dodge it

Comment

What is it. Its like me saying il do it dd when it's only £30 a year

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
              Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yes we have had the men in their little white vans around here in the past month--got one or two--have no sympathy at all---its so easy to tax your car-van etc these days----I can remember when you had to go to the post office---bloody queues a mile long-----Dave

Comment

FFS...……...my tax is free, but I still gotta go online and go through the process.

good enough for the stupid cow.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                    What is it. Its like me saying il do it dd when it's only £30 a year
                    sorry this is of topic but just read your signature and now I have coffee all over my monitor

Comment

Its still on today,and im sure ive heard her tell someone its 300 notes to get it removed

Comment

Its still on today,and im sure ive heard her tell someone its 300 notes to get it removed
                        Justice

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

get over there with an angle grinder and just charge her half the cash

Comment

She better pay as this will just keep going up, if she was paying her tax by DD there would be proof on online account or statement, if she had any proof I would though clamp would be off by now, oh well is not a cheap car to replace

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
                              She better pay as this will just keep going up, if she was paying her tax by DD there would be proof on online account or statement, if she had any proof I would though clamp would be off by now, oh well is not a cheap car to replace
                              Yeah,and I'm sure the clamp will only stay on a certain no of days,,then the hi ab wagon shows up

Comment

Working...
                              X