Car MOT and car tax.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car MOT and car tax.

Had the car in today for its MOT---passed with no advisories---letter in post regarding car tax, so paid that too---£30 for 12 months-[Vectra used to be over £200]-so a good day altogether------Dave

Happy days!

Comment

Nice one

But do you spread out the cost via direct debt for the tax? Lol

Comment

I DO----It works out at about £2.50 a month---really struggling to pay it at the moment---------Dave

Comment

Happy days

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
            I DO----It works out at about £2.50 a month---really struggling to pay it at the moment---------Dave
            Nice one!

If you do find you're struggling to pay it. Start a gofundme page and stick the link on here. I'm sure members will help you out....If you do, I have a shiny new penny with your name on it.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Nice.
              Just got renewal for £200.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                Nice.
                Same even started looking at facelifts, with the amount i'll save on tax the car will eventually pay for itself

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Nice one!

If you do find you're struggling to pay it. Start a gofundme page and stick the link on here. I'm sure members will help you out....If you do, I have a shiny new penny with your name on it.
                  Thank you kind sir---only on my pension so might just start a GoFundMe page -----Dave

Comment

Nice.
                    Ohh buggar---whats that for----Dave

Comment

Road tax

Comment

Originally posted by morph View Post
                        Same even started looking at facelifts, with the amount i'll save on tax the car will eventually pay for itself
                        You have to get the zero tax one, but the cost of the new car is pricey.

Comment

Road tax
                          Is that for your 1.6t then Ray

Comment

I think I'm getting robbed for having auto gearbox [emoji35]

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                              Is that for your 1.6t then Ray
                              Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                              X