Engine Management light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Management light

Engine management light came on today, had the RAC out and the code was P0300 cylinders misfiring, he took the coil pack of and checked the plugs, they all looked worn out, I’ve just changed the plugs, been out for a drive and the lights come back on, is the next thing to change the coil pack? The RAC guys said it’s going to be either plugs or the pack..
    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

More than likely,when they fail will give you the issues you have multi cyls misfire.
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
      More than likely,when they fail will give you the issues you have multi cyls misfire.
      Any links to a coil pack, had a look online but not sure how much I should be paying..
      2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

They can be quite expensive,around £130,do you have a Euro car parts or good motor factor near you,euro have a 50% off deal at the moment,runs out in an hour!
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

First link Gm parts and delphi, second Euro carparts with up to 50%, third option Ebay and from £40 up

Order essential ignition coils to keep your engine running, available suitable for most makes and models. Shop online with Yorkshire's No.1 supplier of ignition parts with FREE nationwide delivery available.

Comment

Which one would you recommend??

Is this one ok?

2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Well known make.

Comment

Well known make.
                Thanks I’ll order, once I’ve changed it with the new will I need to get the code cleared or will it sort itself out?
                2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Best to clear the code once you have changed it,but the mil should go off.

Comment

Best to clear the code once you have changed it,but the mil should go off.
                    Thanks, may have to get a code reader [emoji106]
                    2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

did you sort out your abs?

Comment

did you sort out your abs?
                        Oh yeah, changed both wheel sensors all good.. then this decided to pop up all being well the coil pack should sort (fingers crossed)
                        2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Originally posted by rpanchal View Post
                          Which one would you recommend??

Is this one ok?

I think that's wrong part number, yours if is 1.8 2009 from your profile comes to about £113. You need to put your car details in to check

Delphi GN10234-12B1 Ignition Coil Pack Supplied by Delphi Ignition Coil Pack Voltage: 12 V Number of Connectors: 7 Connector Type: SAE Plug Type: Female For Vauxhall Insignia A (2009-2017) Models For A16XER, A18XER, B18XER Petrol Engines. For Vauxhall Mokka / Mokka X (2013-2019) Models For A18XER Engines. For Vauxhall Astra J (2010-2014) Models For A16XER, B16XER, A18XER, A16 LET Petrol Engines. For Vauxhall Zafira C (2012-2020) Models For A18XEL. A18XER Petrol Engines. For Vauxhall Corsa E (2015-2019) Models For B16LES Petrol Engine. For Chevrolet Aveo, Cruze, Trax Genuine OEM Quality Part Part Numbers: 55561655, 1677082780 IMPORTANT NOTE: Kindly Be Aware that This Part May Fit Some Other Vehicles Make/Models/Engine Types, Please Refer To Compatibility For Further Information As Variants Are Common In Vehicles And Compatibility Is For Guidance Purpose Only. If You Are Not Sure Contact Us And We Will Happily Check That For You.

Comment

Hello bud, just seen this post, I have a new coil pack in the garage that I bought for my vectra 1.8vvt,its for sale if you are interested, - - - Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                              Hello bud, just seen this post, I have a new coil pack in the garage that I bought for my vectra 1.8vvt,its for sale if you are interested, - - - Dave
                              Hi mate..

Thanks but I ended up going to my local car spares place and picked one up it’s a Cambiare one. Although the management light has gone off, but I’ll change it anyway
                              2009 Insignia Elite 1.8

Comment

Working...
                              X