Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh boy Debit card Problem

Just a heads up

We went on Holidays last week to Devon, on Thursday I had to pay for car park at Dawlish Warren with contact less payment as the machines wouldn't accept money due to theft, anyway didn't think much of it as everyone else had to do it, well silly me I just checked my bank account and there was 3 x £160 payment via debit card to tiqets.com I went WTF , transaction appeared straight after I paid for the car park and no other transaction until two days time, so phoned Bank and after nearly 2 hours with fraud team they refunded me the money, me and wife both very careful where and how we use cards and never thought I was going to be robed like that, and I strongly believe it was the parking meter but ladies and gentlemen's it does happen so be careful, notify the local council and they will be checking that machine for any tampering. What a silly idea to remove coins transaction and put card payment when in today's world is easier to steal money of you via online then robbing you of cash.

Tiqets.com is Amsterdam base company, never order anything from abroad, only use paypal for ebay from UK sellers so how that hell did they get my card details

OMFG
    Glad you were refunded buddy

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      OMFG
      Glad you were refunded buddy
      yes thank f.... they did, it took some explaining to do because banks don't want to refund money if was paid by debit card as you can do online via computer/phone so is hard to track, luckily I don't buy any tickets with card so when they check the account history they could see I didn't pay anything for anything like that in my history so they refunded, glad they did.

Comment

Working...
      X